- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Hickory Smoke, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 3 cups frozen diced potatoes, thawed
- 1/4 cup Italian herbs cooking cream
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix
- 1 (16-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13×9-inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add SPAM® Hickory Smoke and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, sour cream, ranch seasoning, soup, cheese, and cooking cream.
- Add the SPAM® mixture and stir to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the baking dish.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 wedges, then place each wedge over the SPAM® mixture with points facing upward.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are cooked through and golden brown.