- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Less Sodium, cubed
- 5 tablespoons melted butter, divided
- 1 1/3 cups packed light brown sugar, divided
- 2 (4.4-ounce) packages sweet dinner rolls, torn
- 1 ripe fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup lightly toasted sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- In large skillet, sauté SPAM® Less Sodium in 2 tablespoons of butter and 1/3 cup of brown sugar until lightly browned.
- Arrange bread cubes, SPAM® product, and pineapple in dish. Drizzle with remaining 3 tablespoons melted butter.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs, cream, 1 cup granulated sugar, and vanilla until combined.
- Pour over bread mixture; lightly press down with fork until the bread is covered with the egg mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes or until center is set.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine softened butter, remaining 1 cup brown sugar, remaining 1/4 cup of sugar, and almonds until mixture comes together.
- Spread or press mixture onto a parchment-lined baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until bubbling and browned; let cool completely. Break mixture into pieces. Sprinkle over top of pudding.