- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Less Sodium, cut into cubes and browned
- 1/2 (16-ounce) box bow-tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/3 pound fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1-inch pieces and lightly cooked
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) jar sun-dried tomato Alfredo sauce
- In a saucepan, stir together the bow-tie pasta, Alfredo sauce, and SPAM® Less Sodium; cook until heated thoroughly.
- Gently toss in asparagus.
- Divide the SPAM® mixture evenly among 4 plates and sprinkle with cheese.