- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® with Real HORMEL® Bacon, cut into cubes
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Oven Roasted Turkey, julienned
- 5 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 30 to 40 wonton wrappers
- 1 (16-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce, divided
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Heat oven to 200°F.
- In a large skillet, combine the SPAM® with Real HORMEL® Bacon and SPAM® Oven Roasted Turkey, sprinkling each with brown sugar.
- Cook the SPAM® product over medium heat until golden brown.
- Cut the wonton wrappers diagonally in half, making triangles.
- Cook the wontons in hot oil until crisp and lightly browned; drain well on paper towels.
- Transfer fried wontons to baking sheets and place in oven.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat the Alfredo sauce. Once heated, use a large bowl and stir together 1 cup warm Alfredo sauce and the macaroni.
- Top the wontons with the SPAM® mixture, macaroni, cheeses, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Drizzle with remaining Alfredo sauce.
- Return the nachos to the oven and heat for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Top nachos with onions. Serve immediately.