- 1/2 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into matchsticks
- 2 (3-ounce) packages Ramen noodles Oriental flavor
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons HOUSE OF TSANG® General Tso’s stir-fry sauce
- Cook ramen noodles according to package, including seasoning packet. Drain and discard liquid and set noodles aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and sauté SPAM® Classic for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add snow peas and red bell pepper, and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in General Tso’s sauce and reserved noodles, tossing to coat.