- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into cubes
- 3 cups macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cubed Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons creamy mustard blend
- 1 1/2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, SPAM® Classic, cheese, carrots, celery, bell pepper, and onion, then mix together well.
- To make the dressing, use a small bowl and mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, and barbeque sauce.
- Toss the macaroni mixture with the dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.