1 hr 10 mins
1 hr 20 mins
- 1 can SPAM® with Real HORMEL® Bacon, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Black pepper
- In a frying pan, sauté onions with butter until soft, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, fry the SPAM® cubes until crisp and brown.
- Add the sauteed onions back into the frying pan and set pan aside.
- Separately, combine eggs, cheese, paprika, onion powder, salt, and lots of black pepper into a large bowl, then whisk together.
- Add in the tater tots and the sauteed onion and SPAM® mixture into the large bowl, then mix everything and add it all into a baking dish.
- Cook at 350°F for 45 minutes, then broil for 15-20 more minutes until golden brown on top.