- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced EMBASA® Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into 6 slices
- 3 slices cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 6 small rolls, split and lightly toasted
- 1 cup WHOLLY® Classic Guacamole
- 6 slices CHI-CHI’S® Green Jalapeno Wheels
- To make salsa, in bowl, stir together tomatoes, onion, vinegar, chipotle in adobo sauce, and honey.
- Grill or cook SPAM® Classic until lightly browned on both sides. Top SPAM® Classic with cheese; heat until cheese begins to melt.
- Place 1 slice SPAM® Classic on bottom half of each roll. Top each burger with guacamole, salsa and jalapeño slice. Cover with tops of rolls.