- 2 slices SPAM® Classic
- 4 hard cooked eggs, peeled
- 1 soft boiled egg, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 2 slices white bread
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- In small skillet, over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Classic slices 3 to 4 minutes or until crispy and browned.
- Slice hard cooked eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks to medium bowl. Mash yolks with a fork. Add mayonnaise, salt, sugar and pepper.
- Finely chop hard cooked egg whites. Add to mayonnaise mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Place SPAM® slices horizontally on one slice bread. Top with soft boiled egg halves face down. Spread hard cooked egg mixture over top of soft cooked egg and spread to cover bread slice. Top with remaining bread slice. Trim crusts. Slice sandwich into thirds. Garnish with chives.