- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Teriyaki, diced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup diced carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons HOUSE OF TSANG® soy sauce
- In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add eggs. Cook, stirring to desired doneness. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Cook SPAM® Teriyaki, carrots, green onions, and bell pepper for 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in rice and egg. Sprinkle with soy sauce. Heat thoroughly.
- Garnish as desired with additional green onion.