- 1 (1-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (6-ounce) can spicy tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cubed
- 3 medium bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 large, sweet onion, cut into chunks
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- In small bowl, combine taco seasoning, tomato juice and oil; mix well.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Alternately thread SPAM® Classic, bell pepper, onion, and tomatoes onto 6 skewers.
- Grill the skewers, turning occasionally and brushing with taco seasoning mixture, 8 minutes or until kabobs are hot and are well grill marked.