- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 8 fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1 jar CHI-CHI’S® Diced Green Chillies
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 cups whipping cream
- In center of each tortilla, place about 1/4 cup of the SPAM® Classic cubes, 1 tablespoon of onion, 1 tablespoon of bell pepper, 1 tablespoon of tomato, and 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly.
- In a greased 13×9-inch baking dish, place the tortilla rolls seam-side-down.
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs, cream, and chilies, then pour over the enchiladas.
- Cover the enchiladas and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready, heat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the casserole for 40 to 50 minutes or until egg mixture is set, then sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Serve with picante sauce.