- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, sliced into strips
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package WHOLLY® Guacamole Classic
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small Serrano pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 (10-count) package taco size flour tortillas
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- In a bowl, combine the SPAM® Classic, cumin, garlic powder, salt, chili powder, paprika, and black pepper, then set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and cook the SPAM® Classic until lightly browned. Add seasoning and continue to heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Place the SPAM® Classic in tortillas with guacamole, onion, and serrano pepper. If desired, garnish with cilantro sprigs.