- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into thin strips
- 4 cups corn tortilla chips
- 1½ cups CHI-CHI’S® Thick & Chunky Hot Salsa
- 2 cups shredded Chihuahua cheese or Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 fried eggs
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Classic strips 3 to 5 minutes or until browned and crisped.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Layer half of the tortilla chips in prepared baking dish. Top with half of the cooked SPAM® Classic strips, half of the salsa and 1 cup of the cheese. Press layers gently down into casserole. Repeat with remaining tortilla chips, SPAM® Classic strips, salsa and cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Top individual servings with 1 egg.