- 6 large baking potatoes
- 1 package frozen broccoli and carrots in herb sauce, thawed and cut into smaller pieces
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Oven Roasted Turkey, diced
- 1 can fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Diced green onions, as desired
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Pierce potatoes with fork; wrap in aluminum foil. Bake 1 hour or until soft.
- Prepare vegetables according to package. Add SPAM® Oven Roasted Turkey and soups.
- Cut potatoes the long way. Stir inside flesh; season with salt and pepper. Spoon in bit of SPAM® mixture and stir.
- Spoon in more SPAM® mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and onions.