- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/2 cup cooked carrot, diced
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle brine
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 pounds potatoes (about 6 medium)
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until tender, then drain.
- Cool slightly and then peel. Then cool to room temperature and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine SPAM® Classic and potatoes. Add carrot, peas, pickles, and onion, then gently toss.
- In a separate bowl, stir together mayonnaise, pickle brine, and mustard, then gently stir into SPAM® mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours before serving.