- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodles
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (3-ounce) package SPAM® Single
- 2 tablespoons kimchi, drained
- Cook noodles according to package, including seasoning packet. Drain and discard liquid. Let noodles stand 15 minutes.
- Stir in egg and divide mixture in half.
- Place 2 sheets of plastic wrap in bowls and top with noodles. Fold plastic wrap over noodles and weight with similar bowls. Refrigerate for 2 hours and then remove noodles from plastic.
- In large skillet, heat oil. Cook ramen patties in oil 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Carefully remove to a plate.
- Cook SPAM® slice 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Top one ramen patty with spam slice and kimchi. Top with remaining ramen patty.