- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil (plus more for brushing dough)
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust (thin style)
- 1 (8-ounce) package finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pizza sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and olive oil. Set aside.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Remove the pizza dough from the can and unroll onto the foil.
- With a small knife, cut the dough into 3 long strips.
- Brush top of the strips lightly with olive oil.
- Slice the SPAM® Classic into 1/4-inch slices, then slice in half again lengthwise.
- Lay the SPAM® slices into two rows down the length of each dough strip.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese over each dough strip.
- Starting at the long end, roll each dough strip until it forms a long log. Finish rolling so that the seam is down.
- Lightly brush the logs with olive oil.
- Bake until light brown, about 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush the tops generously with garlic mixture.
- Return to oven for another 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Transfer pizza rolls to a cutting board and slice into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Serve immediately with pizza sauce for dipping.