- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into 32 cubes
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 1 package HORMEL® BLACK LABEL® Bacon
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Partially cook the bacon and drain on paper towel. Cut each slice bacon in half.
- Wrap the bacon around each cube of SPAM® Classic and secure with a wooden toothpick.
- Place the SPAM® bites in a 13×9-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the mustard, brown sugar, and apple juice, mixing well.
- Drizzle the mustard mixture over the bacon-wrapped SPAM® Classic.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp.