- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut in thin squares
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated all-ready pizza crust
- 1 (6-ounce) package sliced Provolone cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) can chunked pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Grease a 14-inch pizza pan or 13×9-inch baking pan.
- Unroll dough and press in prepared pan.
- Top with cheese.
- Arrange remaining ingredients over cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is a deep golden brown.