- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® with Real HORMEL® Bacon
- 2 (16.3 ounce) cans refrigerated butter flavored biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons maple flavored bourbon
- 10-inch tube pan
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Thoroughly grease a 10-inch fluted tube pan with cooking spray.
- Dice the SPAM® product into 1/4-inch cubes.
- In a skillet, brown the SPAM® cubes over medium heat until crisp. Transfer it to a paper towel-lined plate to cool.
- Meanwhile, cut each biscuit into 8 pieces.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a large plastic bag.
- Add the biscuit pieces in small batches. For each batch, seal the bag and shake until the pieces are evenly coated.
- Layer 1/3 of the diced SPAM® product into the pan.
- Layer half the sugared biscuit pieces on top, then sprinkle with 1/3 more of SPAM® product.
- Top with the remaining biscuit pieces and remaining SPAM® product, then set aside.
- In a small pot, melt the butter over medium-low heat and continue cooking until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk in brown sugar, honey, and bourbon until smooth, then pour evenly over biscuits.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until the biscuits are cooked through. Allow the bread to cool slightly, then flip over onto the baking sheet or platter and serve immediately.