- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Less Sodium, cut into 8 slices
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups chopped kimchi, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup gochujang, divided
- 3 cups cooked sushi rice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 sheets nori, cut in half
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Less Sodium 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from skillet.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil. Add 1 cup kimchi. Stir-fry 1 minute. Add water, 3 tablespoons gochujang and rice. Stir-fry 5 to 7 minutes or until hot and well combined. Stir in sesame oil.
- Place 1/3 cup rice into musubi press or plastic lined SPAM® Less Sodium can on top of halved nori sheet and press down. Sprinkle with kimchi and green onions. Spread gochujang sauce evenly on one side of SPAM® Less Sodium slice; place sauce side down on top of musubi stack. Remove press.
- Wrap nori around each. Moisten one end slightly to fasten together. Repeat to make 8.