- 1/2 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Teriyaki, sliced
- 4 ounces uncooked rice noodles
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons HOUSE OF TSANG® Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- ½ cup thinly sliced white onion
- ½ cup fresh cilantro sprigs
- ½ cup fresh Thai basil sprigs
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1 red chili or red jalapeño, sliced
- Cook the rice noodles according to the package, then set aside.
- Cook the SPAM® Teriyaki slices according to the package, or until golden.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, add the chicken broth, HOUSE OF TSANG® Hoisin Sauce, lime juice, and fish sauce. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and transfer to serving bowls.
- Divide the noodles between the serving bowls. Top with SPAM® Teriyaki slices and remaining ingredients.