- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Less Sodium, diced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped kimchi
- 3 cups cooked rice
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons kimchi juice
- 2 tablespoons gochujang paste
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- 1 sheet roasted gim, shredded
- 4 fried eggs, if desired
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Less Sodium 3 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned and crisped. Remove from skillet.
- In same skillet, heat vegetable oil. Add kimchi. Stir-fry 1 minute. Add rice, water, kimchi juice and gochujang. Stir-fry 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add sesame oil and remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion, roasted gim, and sesame seeds. Serve topped with eggs, if desired.