- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Less Sodium or SPAM® Tocino, diced small
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 4 eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 chopped green onions, divided
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook diced SPAM® Less Sodium 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet.
- In large bowl combine rice and egg yolks. Mix well to coat. In small bowl, lightly beat egg whites.
- In same skillet, over medium-high heat, add butter and oil. Add garlic and half of the green onions. Stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes. Push to one side of pan. On other side of pan add egg whites. Stir to scramble.
- Add rice mixture, soy sauce, and white pepper to skillet. Stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes. Add reserved SPAM® Less Sodium and remaining green onions. Stir-fry 1 minute.