- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into cubes
- 2 cups green beans, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 4 cups chilled cooked rice
- 3 eggs, scrambled
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- In wok or deep frying pan, heat oil over high heat. Add onion; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until translucent. Add garlic; stir-fry 30 seconds longer. Add SPAM® Classic; cook 3 minutes longer.
- Add beans to wok; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Add rice; cook, stirring, 3 to 4 minutes longer or until heated thoroughly. Add eggs, soy sauce and salt; mix well. Serve immediately.