- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1½ teaspoons salt, divided
- Dash white pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Less Sodium, diced
- ½ cup small button mushrooms, quartered
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 2 green onions, with tops, chopped
- In small bowl, combine eggs, ½ teaspoon salt and white pepper. In skillet or wok over high heat, add 1 tablespoon oil and tilt to coat sides. Add eggs. Cook and stir until thickened throughout but still moist. Remove from skillet.
- Wipe out skillet. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and tilt to coat sides. Add diced SPAM® Less Sodium. Stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add mushrooms. Stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until beginning to brown.
- Add rice. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce. Stir in eggs, peas, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt. Stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture is hot. Stir in pineapple and green onions.