- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, julienned
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 8 drops hot pepper sauce
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- In large skillet, sauté SPAM® Classic over medium-high heat until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, stir together cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Stir in onion, horseradish, hot sauce, and 1/2 of SPAM® Classic.
- Spoon SPAM® mixture into 11×7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 of SPAM® Classic over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired. Serve with French bread for dipping.