- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Jalapeño, diced
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup canned corn, drained
- 10 yellow corn taco shells, heated
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
- Queso Fresco cheese
- Salsa, sour cream, and WHOLLY® guacamole dip
- In large skillet, saute SPAM® Jalapeño until lightly browned.
- Add black beans and corn and heat until warmed through.
- Fill warm taco shells with SPAM® mixture.
- Top tacos with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and cheese.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.