- 1 (7-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 10 pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a 10-inch omelet pan or skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and sauté the onion and bell pepper until lightly browned.
- Stir in the SPAM® Classic, potatoes, and olives; cook over low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Loosen food from the bottom of pan.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and tilt the pan to coat the bottom.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, water, salt, and black pepper, then pour over the SPAM® mixture.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes or until frittata is set on top. With a pancake turner, loosen the edge and bottom, and invert onto serving platter.