- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into 8 slices
- 3 cups cooked sushi rice
- 4 sheets nori, cut in half
- Secret Sauce
- 2 yellow onions, caramelized
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 slices American cheese, quartered
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons finely minced white onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely minced dill pickle relish
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Classic 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from skillet.
- Place 1/3 cup rice into musubi press or plastic lined SPAM® Classic can on top of halved nori sheet and press down. Drizzle with Secret Sauce. Top with caramelized onions, lettuce, SPAM® slice and 2 quarters cheese slices.
- Wrap nori around each. Moisten one end slightly to fasten together. Repeat to make 8.
- In small bowl, combine ingredients.