- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, grated or julienned
- 6 large eggs
- 2 (8-ounce) cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 slices white bread with crusts removed
- In a bowl, combine the SPAM® Classic and cheese, then mix well.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs and vanilla.
- On a clean work surface, use a rolling pin to flatten each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle the SPAM® mixture over the surface of the bread, then roll up the bread and gently press to seal the edges.
- Dip each bread stick into the egg mixture, turning gently to coat all sides.
- Place each bread stick in a lightly sprayed skillet or on a griddle, and cook them over medium heat, turning gently until all sides are lightly browned and the sticks are warmed thoroughly.
- Move to a plate and lightly dust them with powdered sugar and cinnamon. Serve with honey or your favorite syrup for dipping.