- 1½ pounds small Yukon gold potatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon pepper, divided
- ½ pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, sliced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 425˚F. On large, rimmed baking sheet toss together potatoes, 1 tablespoon oil, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Spread out to cover.
- Bake 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender-crisp. Move potatoes to one side of baking sheet. Add green beans to baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining oil. Sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. Add SPAM® Classic slices to baking sheet. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning SPAM® Classic slices once during baking, or until vegetables are tender and SPAM® Classic slices are golden brown.
- In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and maple syrup. Stir in parsley. Serve with sheet pan dinner.