- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 (15-ounce) cans vegetarian beans in tomato sauce
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until transparent.
- In a baking dish, stir together the onions, beans, chili sauce, molasses, and chili powder, mixing well.
- Stir in SPAM® Classic and cover.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, for 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and the flavors are blended.