- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) can pork and beans
- 7 ounces Kielbasa, sliced
- 1 (16-ounce) package firm tofu, sliced
- 1 cup kimchi, diced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (4.2-ounce) package Korean ramen noodle, with seasoning packet
- 2 tablespoons Korean chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon Korean chili paste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- Hot cooked rice
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Classic slices 3 to 5 minutes or until browned.
- In a large shallow pot or pan, arrange SPAM® Classic slices, pork and beans, Kielbasa, tofu, kimchi, onion and mushrooms. Place ramen noodle on top.
- In small bowl, combine ramen seasoning packet, chili flakes, chili paste, garlic, soy sauce and pepper.
- Add the seasoning mixture to the pot and pour chicken stock over.
- Bring the pot to a boil over medium-high heat; cook, stirring in the seasoning and noodles for 5 to 6 minutes or until noodles are tender and stew is heated through. Garnish with green onions. Serve with rice.