- 1 large white onion, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix from a (1.25-ounce) packet, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into strips
- ¼ cup crumbled cotija cheese
- Chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Fajita size flour tortillas
- Heat oven to 425°F. Arrange onion and peppers in a single layer on a large, rimmed baking sheet pan. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons oil. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon taco seasoning. Roast vegetables 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and remaining 1 tablespoon taco seasoning. Add SPAM® Classic slices to pan. Roast 8 to 16 minutes or until vegetables are tender and SPAM® Classic strips are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges and tortillas.