- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1½ cups bean sprouts
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 cup kimchi
- 4 eggs, fried
- 4 tablespoons gochujang, divided
- Toasted sesame seeds
- In small bowl, combine garlic, sesame oil and soy sauce.
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil.
- Add bean sprouts and 1/3 of the garlic mixture to pan; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, heat 2 more teaspoons of vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Add spinach and another 1/3 of garlic mixture to pan; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add carrots and remaining garlic mixture and stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Classic 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned and crisp. Remove from heat.
- To serve, divide cooked rice among 4 bowls. Top each with bean sprouts, spinach, carrots, SPAM® Classic, kimchi, egg, gochujang, and sesame seeds.