- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Teriyaki, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup HOUSE OF TSANG® Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce
- 2 cups stir fry vegetables, such as julienne sliced carrots, bell peppers, pea pods, sliced bok choy, and green onions
- 8 ounces cooked lo mein or linguine noodles
- In a skillet, sauté the SPAM® Teriyaki until lightly browned, then remove and set aside.
- Add the vegetables to the skillet and cook until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles as the package directs, then drain the noodles and toss with stir fry sauce.
- Add the vegetables to the noodles and stir until well combined.
- Place the noodles in individual serving bowls and top with SPAM® Teriyaki.