- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (8-ounce) can bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 6 green onions, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2/3 cup water
- In wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add carrot, onions and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until crisply tender.
- Add the next 7 ingredients to skillet; cook, stirring constantly, for 5 to 6 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Add SPAM® Classic, bamboo shoots, and cucumber.
- Cook until heated thoroughly. Serve over hot rice.