- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into thin bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- Hot cooked rice
- In small bowl, combine water, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, cornstarch and garlic.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Stir-fry SPAM® Classic in oil 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Remove from pan.
- In same pan, stir-fry broccoli and onion in remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir soy sauce mixture; add to pan. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened. Return SPAM® Classic to pan; heat through. Serve with rice.