- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- ½ cup grated Pecorino
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Less Sodium, diced
- Freshly cracked black pepper and salt, to taste
- Chopped Italian parsley, if desired
- Bring 6 quarts of water and salt to boil. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Reserve ¾ cup pasta water, then drain.
- In medium bowl, whisk the eggs and cheeses until well combined.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the SPAM® Less Sodium; cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until crispy and golden. Add spaghetti, stirring and shaking pan to combine.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Add egg mixture, stirring quickly until the eggs thicken. If the sauce seems too thick, thin it out with the reserved pasta water a bit at a time.
- Season liberally with freshly cracked black pepper. Divide the pasta into bowls and garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.