- 3 teaspoons oil, divided
- ½ (12-ounce) can SPAM® Less Sodium, cut into small dice
- 1 small bunch Chinese chives or 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 red Fresno chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 red Thai bird chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon black bean garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons Shaoxing wine
- 6 fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pound fresh flat wide rice noodles
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 teaspoon oil. Add SPAM® Less Sodium. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Add chives. Stir-fry 1 minute. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon.
- In same skillet, add remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Stir-fry ginger, garlic, Fresno chiles and bird chiles 2 minutes or until softened. Add black bean garlic sauce and wine. Add mushrooms. Stir-fry 1 minute or until softened. Add broth, dark soy sauce and light soy sauce. Bring to simmer. Whisk in cornstarch mixture. Cook 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in noodles. Cook 2 minutes, tossing gently, until sauce is thick and noodles are hot. Stir in cilantro.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Top with SPAM® Less Sodium and chive mixture.