- 1/2 SPAM® Classic, cut into matchstick strips
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodles, Oriental flavor
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup mushrooms, sautéed
- 1 cup carrots, cut into strips
- 1 egg, hard boiled
- 2 tablespoons HOUSE OF TSANG® General Tso’s stir-fry sauce
- Cook the ramen noodles according to the package, including the seasoning packet.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Sauté the SPAM® Classic for 3 to 5 minutes. During the last few minutes, add in the HOUSE OF TSANG® General Tso’s sauce.
- Remove the sizzled SPAM® Classic from the pan.
- In the same pan, add the snow peas and carrot strips, then cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in the ramen noodles and sizzled SPAM® Classic, tossing to coat.
- Garnish with a hard boiled egg sliced in half.