- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cubed
- 3 (3-ounce) packages Ramen noodles soup, chicken flavor
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato halves
- 2 tablespoons HOUSE OF TSANG® sweet chili dipping sauce
- Suggested toppings: Cherry tomato halves, chopped cilantro, sliced jalapeno and soft-cooked eggs, as desired
- Cook noodles according to package, including seasoning packet. Drain and discard liquid and set noodles aside.
- In large skillet, brown SPAM® Classic for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- In same skillet, heat oil over medium heat and sauté broccoli and bell pepper for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, sweet chili sauce and reserved noodles, tossing to coat.
- Stir in SPAM® Classic.
- Serve with suggested toppings as desired.