- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, diced fine
- 1 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 (14-ounce) can sauerkraut, drained well
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 16-18 slices swirled rye bread
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Mix SPAM® Classic, dressing, sauerkraut, and cheese together; set aside.
- Cut off the crust on each bread slice. Roll out bread slices thin with a rolling pin.
- Spoon SPAM® mixture onto bread slices (about 3 tablespoons). Roll up and slice each roll in half, then coat with melted butter.
- Place roll-ups on a baking sheet. Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes. Makes 32-36 roll-ups.