- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Less Sodium, diced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 5 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons Chinese cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 16 frozen dinner rolls (from 3-pound package), thawed
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil. Add SPAM® Less Sodium; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add onions; cook 2 minutes. Stir in oyster sauce, wine, soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar. Add cornstarch mixture; mix well. Cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until thickened. Remove from skillet to cool.
- Shape each dough ball into flat round disc. Fill each piece of dough with about 1 tablespoon filling. Close and pinch ends of dough together. Place on parchment squares in steamer basket 1/2 inch apart; steam 12 to 15 minutes over high heat; remove and serve.