- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Less Sodium, cut into cubes
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon butter or margerine
- 3/4 cup long-grain rice
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 (4.5-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, combine the soup, water, and butter.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Add the SPAM® Less Sodium and rice.
- Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 18 minutes.
- Stir peas and mushrooms into skillet, then cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the rice is cooked through and the peas are heated thoroughly.
- Sprinkle cheese over the rice mixture and cover. Let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.