- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 (12-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease muffin pans.
- In a large bowl, combine SPAM® Classic, eggs, spinach, onion, milk, cheeses, nutmeg, and pepper, then mix together well.
- Place biscuits in muffin cups, pressing gently to fit.
- Spoon the SPAM® filling into each cup.
- Bake quiches for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown and egg mixture is set. Serve warm.