- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Less Sodium, cut into 8 slices
- 3 cups cooked sushi rice
- 4 sheets nori, cut in half
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup julienned pickled daikon
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces vermicelli noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup peanut sauce
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Less Sodium 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from skillet.
- Place 1/3 cup rice into musubi press or plastic lined SPAM® can on top of halved nori sheet and press down. Top with carrot, daikon, cucumber, vermicelli and mint leaves.
- Spread peanut sauce evenly on one side of SPAM® Less Sodium slice; place sauce side down on top of musubi stack. Remove press.
- Wrap nori around each. Moisten one end slightly to fasten together. Repeat to make 8.