- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic cut into 8 slices
- 2 teaspoons furikake, if desired
- 3 cups cooked sushi rice
- 3 sheets nori, cut in thirds
- In small bowl, combine soy sauce and sugar.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Classic slices 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Add soy sauce sugar mixture, cook 1 to 2 minutes or until slices are glazed. Remove from pan.
- Place 1/3 cup rice into musubi press or plastic lined SPAM® classic can on top of nori strip and press down. Remove press. Sprinkle rice with furikake, if desired. Top with SPAM® Classic slice. Wrap with nori. (Save remaining nori strip for future use.) Moisten one end slightly to fasten together. Repeat with remaining ingredients.